Introducing the new Drive for Success Program!
Drive for Success offers driver’s education at no cost to our teen Club members. Along with a state-approved driver’s education class, the program includes mentoring, hands-on training, test preparation, instruction on police procedure and life skills development.
The Drive for Success program is a partnership between Boys & Girls Clubs of Grand Rapids, the Grand Rapids Police Department and Century Driving School.
1. Provide quality driver’s training to those BGC members who would otherwise not have access due to cost.
2. Decrease the incidents of motor vehicle accidents involving young drivers.
3. Decrease the incidents of driver’s license-related arrests.
1. Available to any Club member who is at least 14 years 8 months old.
2. Current Club member for the past 12 months.
3. Recommended by Club Director.
4. Have a clean/clear driving record.
5. Be of good moral character.
1. If not a Club member, fill out the membership application.
2. Complete a Drive for Success application at any Club location.
3. Complete a Century Driving Group application at any Club location.
4. Pass a basic background/driving history check.
Thank you to our generous sponsors of Drive for Success!
Drive for Success Interest FormFill out the form below to learn more about becoming a member and the Drive for Success program.
Paul I. Phillips Club
726 Madison Ave SE
139 Crofton Street SE
235 Straight Ave NW