You may leave a permanent legacy in your community by including the Boys & Girls Clubs of Grand Rapids in your will or estate plan. While a bequest costs nothing today, it gives you the satisfaction of knowing your gift lives on, making a positive difference for future generations in your own community. Gifts from your estate may go even further as they are exempt from estate taxes. In addition, you will be welcomed into our Legacy Society and enjoy special recognition benefits.
Here are ways you may structure a planned gift as a legacy to the Clubs:
- Specify a gift to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Grand Rapids through a will or trust
- Name Boys & Girls Clubs of Grand Rapids as beneficiary of all or a part of an IRA, life insurance policy or qualified retirement fund
- Establish a charitable lead or remainder trust with Boys & Girls Clubs of Grand Rapids as a beneficiary
- Purchase a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Name the Boys & Girls Clubs of Grand Rapids as the recipient of another planned gift, such as real estate or other assets
Thank you for your interest in Boys & Girls Clubs of Grand Rapids. By including a gift to the Clubs through your will or estate plan, you’ll be helping kids reach their potential for years to come.
To learn more about planned giving, please contact Angie Stumpo at email@example.com or call (616) 452-6565.